NECESSARY MODERNIZATION OF THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY
– The textile industry takes 23% of the entire industrial production.
– Big issue is the lack of qualified staff.
– Several operations will be replaced with the modernization of the machines.
EUROPEAN CIVIL SECTOR REQUESTS MEAT TAX TO BE INTRODUCED
– The Dutch NGOs submitted proposal for meat tax to the European MPs.
– The proposal envisages differentiated meat tax.
– The aim to encourage the consumers to review on their habits in terms of meat consumption.
NECESSARY STRATEGY FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
– Economic Chamber believe that the industry must be redirected.
– It is necessary exports promotors to be created in the food industry.
– The canning and bakery industry lead the way.