THEATRE SHOWS

HONEY. BLOOD

Profi logo

about the PROJECT

Did you know that you as visitor of any show in Macedonia, with the money paid for the theater show, you only pay 5% of the real value of the ticket! The remaining 95% is...
PREMIEREREPLAY
Sunday
21:35
Wednesday | 23:15

Duration: 120 Minutes

The new show starts in:

PERFORMANCES

about the PROJECT

Did you know that you as visitor of any show in Macedonia, with the money paid for the theater show, you only pay 5% of the real value of the ticket! The remaining 95% is...
LIVE